Monday, November 23, 2009

Nim's Hell

Sunday morning (Church )
The Rector: Hell is the sum of our sins we never attempted to overcome.


Sunday evening (Killer Queen)
Nim: Drama queen resumed by Freddie Mercury playing his fingers on a guitar's neck.




Monday morning (in Yuri's car)
Nim: I bet that when I will die I am going to end up in a room full of people equally deaf and blind. With nobody to commend my drama at its best. I'd better give it up now...
Yuri: the way I know you , you'd rather learn Braille.

3 comments:

Paul said...

What an odd and intriguing fragment. Trying to pull the story/idea out of the slightest hints. Fascinating.

Ana said...

Paul
it is only a sketch. so feel free to fill it in with your imagination...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!