Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Castle

Spre Piata Lahovari / Towards Lahovari Square


(PhotoCredit Raiden2)


"She will get in her boat and sail to the other side. The sail is pulling and the sun is out . Now is nothing about her but water. One thing is certain;she can't go back"
.............................................................................................................................................
"Families , real ones, are chairs and tables and the right number of cups, but I had no means of joining one, and no means of dissmising my own; she had tied a thread around my button, to tug when she pleased"

From Jeanette Winterson -Oranges are not the only fruit

5 comments:

Paul said...

It looks like a magical place, the castle.

Crafty Green Poet said...

that's a fascinating photo, so many layers of buildings...

Ana said...

Paul,
from where I am now, it is a magical place
Juliet,
I guess that credit goes to the photographer :)

And to explain the layers of builsings -well, it is a bigi city 2+millions crowded together...

Julie said...

Another beautiful photograph. I also love the look of your blog. It's lovely and easy for the eyes.

Ana said...

Julie,

Raiden2 holds the credit for the photo- you shall visit his page :)

thank you for noting the blog changes -
I'm looking for a template that makes easier to change the html code