Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Thursday-this old place keeps on surprising me.

Since the week end is just around the corner, I'd like to point out to local events that got my attention:

Saturday, dining with Tehran - as part of a new project called Conflict Kitchen . It looks like a cool idea though I do not know if Pittsburgh is exactly the right place for it ...

Sunday, 10th Annual Summer Reading Extravaganza, June 6, 2010, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - and I have to tell you nothing beats an event that is (almost) free. (I am sure they are looking to make money out of the book sale and especially donations). But it is worth -my children had a blast last time.

I know that this blog has only few local readers -but I think that events like these could be organized in other places.

No comments: